Arnaud is currently Co-Founder and CEO of The Blinc Group. He is a proven thought leader in the science, technology, and supply chain of vaping products.
Arnaud currently serves as Chairman of the ISO (International) Standards Committee TC126/SC3 on Vaping Products & Chairman of the CEN (European) Standards Committee TC437 on Vapor Products. He is also a member of the informal Marijuana Science and Policy Work Group managed by the Colorado Department of Revenue’s Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) and Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE). His assistance and knowledge of the vaping space have been requested by multiple regulatory bodies across North America, Europe, and Asia.
He is also the former President of FIVAPE, the French vaping trade federation and now serves as the organization's Secretary-General for International Relations.
Bilingual in French and English (dual citizenship), fluent in Spanish, Arnaud has worked in France, China, UAE, Tunisia, Spain, UK and the USA. He frequently serves as a keynote speaker at international vaping and cannabis conferences across the globe. Arnaud holds an Executive MBA & a Masters of Engineering Degree.
- Where were you born?In Toulouse, Southwest of France
- Where did you go to college? Masters Degree in Engineering @EPMI & Executive MBA at @ESSEC
- Favorite hobbies? Rugby, daily running, reading fiction and tech geek
- Unique previous jobs? eSports - Counterstrike Team Manager @Team AAA
- Favorite sports teams? Shenzhen Dragons Rugby Club
- Favorite quote? “Where there's a will, there's a way"
- Favorite movie? The Big Lebowski
- Favorite food? Rillettes and Brillat Savarin cheese, with a great bottle of Côte Rotie of course
- What made you decide to enter the cannabis industry? The amount of unsafe cannabis vaping products I saw when I moved to the US in 2015
- Fun fact that we haven't asked.... Can seamlessly switch from the French accent to American during the same sentence.