Rachel joined Blinc after graduating Molloy College in New York with a Bachelor’s degree in marketing. Highly skilled in data analytics, social media marketing, and finance, Rachel has set her sights on the Cannabis industry early on, following in her father’s footsteps. Among her climb to corporate employment Rachel has held jobs in consumer and B2B facing positions, and was selected for an international marketing campaign where she received multiple awards and was certified by the department of Management Science and Technology at The International Hellenic University.
Today Rachel is hyper focused on learning every component of Blinc with her inaugural responsibility as a Procurement Associate – helping manage our supply chain, compliance and logistics.
- Where were you born? Manhasset, NY
- Where did you go to college? Molloy College
- Favorite hobbies?I love playing the piano and spending time with my family
- Unique previous jobs? As a marketing representative, I was able to learn the true importance and techniques of marketing and advertising.
- Favorite sports teams? New York Islanders
- Favorite quote?“The grass is greener where you water it” – Neil Barringham
- Favorite movie? Too hard to just choose one, but I love a good horror film.
- Favorite food? Anything Italian!
- What made you decide to enter the cannabis industry? My dad started in the medical marijuana industry a few years ago. I loved hearing about his work, and he convinced me that the cannabis industry is the best industry to be in right now. I couldn’t agree more!
- Fun fact that we haven't asked....I went to nursing school for 2 years before I made the decision to major in marketing and finance.