Seth is an Account Manager for The Blinc Group in Colorado. A seasoned cannabis entrepreneur with experience in building sales teams and strategies for several companies in the industry, among them iKrusher/ALD. Seth currently holds 18 certifications in cannabis related fields including cultivation and operational focuses.
Coming from an operational background within the food and beverage industry, Seth and his wife Samantha started a web-based auditing tool for cannabis companies that brought them to colorful Colorado! Seth has dedicated his life and career to the cannabis industry ever since and continues to cultivate and extract in his free time.
When he isn’t working, Seth enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He is an avid paddle-boarder and hiker and also loves to take his Jeep on the many off road trails around his home in Evergreen CO.
- Where were you born? Lubbock, TX
- Where did you go to college? Full Sail University
- Favorite hobbies? Paddle-boarding, hiking, biking, snowboarding (although I am just learning!), and pretty much anything outdoors!
- Unique previous jobs? As the director of operations for a nightclub on famous 6th St. in Austin TX, I ran events for the world famous SXSW music festival
- Favorite sports teams? Colorado Avalanche
- Favorite quote? "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison
- Favorite movie? The Alien series, especially Prometheus
- Favorite food? Too many to choose from! I’m a foodie!
- What made you decide to enter the cannabis industry? I have always had a passion for the plant and decided I didn’t want to do anything else with my life after running a small co-op in CA in the late 2000’s
- Fun fact that we haven't asked.... I grow my own!